Kids Atlas - Travelling Through The Ocean is a great educational app for all curious kids and adults. Travel through the deep ocean waters and learn what wonderful creatures are living there! For example, did you know that octopus inhabits subsurface water?
How to use:
There are 2 MODES - Informational and Interactive. In the FIRST MODE you will have a chance to discover ocean structure and its dwellers. Select a layer of the ocean - surface water, subsurface water, intermediate water, near-bottom and bottom water. Then you will see some information about its peculiarities, inhabitants and whether the man went down here. In the SECOND MODE place the marine animals in their areas within the various ocean layers.
Kids Atlas - Travelling Through The Ocean features:
- colorful educational app about the World Ocean;
- 2 MODES - learn and play;
- loads of various marine animals classified according to their areals;
- five layers of the ocean;
- interactive mode for better learning.